ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible for award consideration for the SIIKETV Rising Star Awards, a nominee of any of the category must fulfill one of the following qualifying criteria between December 1st, 2017, and January 31st, 2018.
- This qualification must take place within two years of the film’s completion date.
- The picture must have been publicly exhibited for paid admission in a commercial motion picture theater for a run of at least seven consecutive days with at least two screening premieres prior to public exhibition or distribution by any nontheatrical means.
- Producer names and contact info.
- Production and distribution company
- The picture also must appear in the theater listings along with the appropriate dates and screening time(s).
All eligible motion pictures must be publicly exhibited by means of 35mm or 70mm film, or in a 24- or 48-frame progressive scan Digital Cinema format with a minimum projector resolution of 2048 by 1080 pixels, source image format conforming to ST 428-1:2006 D-Cinema Distribution Master – Image Characteristics; image compression (if used) conforming to ISO/IEC 15444-1 (JPEG 2000); and image and sound file formats suitable for exhibition in commercial Digital Cinema sites.
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES FOR MUSIC
- Album categories: one entry = one complete, full-length album
- Song categories: one entry = one complete song
- EP categories: one entry = one complete EP
- Music Producer category: one entry = one complete, full-length album or EP
- Music Video categories: one entry = either one music video of a song (Short Form) or one multiple song video presentation (Long Form)